Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and notified of their admission status by 15 April.
The African School of Economics provides two offers of admission: conditional or unconditional. A conditional offer requires applicants to provide additional information, such as proof of graduation or final test scores. For unconditional offers, the student fully admitted to ASE.
Applications that are less qualified are ranked and either accepted or denied at a later date depending on available positions and the candidate’s potential to succeed in ASE’s rigorous academic environment.
ASE is a highly competitive institution. The application and selection process is extensive; we carefully select only the most qualified candidates. Unfortunately, the Admissions Committee is not available to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Steps for Accepted Students
- Accept or reject the offer of admission and/or financial aid awards.
- Pay the enrollment fee of 60.000 FCFA (non-refundable).
- Provide proof of graduation from your undergraduate institution.
- Take ASE’s English and math placement tests.
- Complete English and math preparation courses one month before the start of the academic year, approximately in August.
- Pay tuition and enrollment fees.