Are you a talented artist in music, dance, graphic arts or any other relevant industry? Do you also wish to pursue your education in bilingual Pan-African university? Here is your chance!
The African School of Economics (ASE), a Pan-African university based in Benin, is offering scholarships to all Africans gifted with an artistic talent and wishing to pursue their education in the following areas:
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Mathematics, Economics and Statistics (MMES)
- Master in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master in Development Studies (MDS)
- PhD in Economics
The objective is to create the ASE's band, as well as its dance and theater groups, not to train students to become musicians, artists, dancers etc.
You must be an African artist: singer, musician (traditional or modern music), dancer (traditional or modern dances), graphic designer, or any other industry
You must have a Bachelors of Master's degree
To apply, please submit the following:
- A resume and last diploma obtained
- A letter of motivation addressed to the Dean of the ASE
- A proof of your talent: one 3-minute video material
- Your application must be sent by e-mail to both the following addresses:
- You can also submit the paper version of your application to the ASE's head office in Benin, precisely in Arconville, 5th street left, going towards the Abomey-Calavi Area Hospital.
Application deadline: February 10, 2017. Info line: +229 95 04 17 17.
Note: The African School of Economics is the expansion of th Institute for Empirical Research in Political Economy (IERPE), founded in 2004, into a full-fledged Pan-African university. ASE is headquartered in Abomey-Calavi (Cotonou, Benin). The ASE is an internationally-oriented bilingual university where all the classes in the Master's program are taught in English. Its classes are modeled on types found in North-America and Europe. More than fifteen affiliated professors from the best North-American and European universities deliver onsite classes, not remote classes.
The majority of ASE and IREEP graduates are working with national and international bodies like ministries, the World Bank and sub-regional banks.